Fat Bottomed Girls played in the episode where Christian purposefully doesn’t get a girl drunk on wine spritzers (the drink she requests), but does take advantage of her feeling fat and ugly to have sex with her in a particularly demeaning way that ends with her crying.
Just…stockpiling all the Puck/Christian connections.
- 5/29 San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore - 1150
- 5/30 Los Angeles, CA @ The House of Blues - 1100
- 5/31 Anaheim, CA @ The House of Blues - 1100
- 6/3 Dallas, TX @ The House of Blues - 1625
- 6/4 Houston, TX @ The House of Blues - 1500
- 6/6 Nashville, TN @ The Cannery Ballroom - 1000
- 6/7 Indianapolis, IN @ Deluxe at Old National Centre - 450
- 6/8 Chicago, IL @ The House of Blues - 1300
- 6/10 Minneapolis, MN @ Varsity Theater - 600
- 6/12 Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Concert Theatre - 1100
- 6/13 Ann Arbor, MI @ Michigan Theatre / Sonic Lunch - 1800
- 6/14 Cleveland, OH @ The House of Blues - 1200
- 6/27 New York, NY @ Roseland Ballroom - 3200
- 6/28 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts - 1000
- 6/29 Boston, MA @ The House of Blues - 2425
- 6/30 Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore - 2000
I was curious the other day about the size of the different venues Darren is playing in the US, so I decided to make a list for reference. I went with information from the venue’s site when possible, and if not I tried to go for another reputable source.
It may not be entirely accurate, though, so please feel free to correct me if you see anything amiss. I’m not personally familiar with any of these venues.
I should have known at some point Fat Bottomed Girls would be on Nip/Tuck.
Add it to the list.
I should make a real list.
And of fucking course the woman who is Christian’s biggest what if is wearing black to his wedding.
Add “Cherish” to the list of songs used on multiple Ryan Murphy shows.
(The Association song, I dunno about the Madonna one)